Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Everyone is alive

Well, there was the yelling and the screaming when Robert got home and saw the window of the van. All children were allowed to live, tho' Robert did tell me, "#1's life is over. He's going to be my bitch for a long, long time." I asked if he had said that on his own or if he'd heard #1 say it. They both had the same thought independantly, that truly frightens me.

We went to the Diamondbacks game last night. It was so much fun. Robert and the kids took the bus to the game & I left my car in the garage. When we were going home I took the kids upstairs so they could see where Mama works. They were suitably impressed.

Time to get back to work...will post more later.

1 comment:

Shoes said...

Glad to see the bus was a success. Why do I have the feeling that the window replacement will get a post all of its own? :)