Friday, April 6, 2007

Am I Wrong?!?

It never fails. Within 15 minutes of Robert leaving to take the kids to school, he has to call me.

What's up with that? I thought it was cute at first. Now...not so much.

Today, being Good Friday, the kids are not going to school, but with my sister. They, however, are meeting at school to make the switch. Rob't. calls me asking me to call school to let them know the boys won't be there.

HE'S GOING TO BE AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!

I calmly stated that fact, and that he could simply pop his head in the office and inform them. He didn't like that idea.

He has things to do today.

I reminded him that I, also, had things to do today. Things relating to my ass being an ATM machine. Gotta stock the machine dontcha know.

When we hung up, he didn't say he would go to the school office. I didn't say I would call. He didn't seem so happy.

Am I wrong?

No comments: