Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is only a test

I have school in the morning, and still I can't sleep.

Since it had been so long since I updated this thing, when I posted the other day I was surprised that it came up on FB as a "note". And not a link to my blog. While this is a rather silly peeve, I decided to see if I could correct it. This post is the test to see if I was successful.

Joshie and Mart have a blood test to see if Joshie's kidney would play nice inside Mart's body. THAT is a post for another time.

School rocks. I can't wait to actually learn something. I'm pondering how I could create a Veritas type education for myself while taking relatively banal classes at SCC. "Sense of Wonder" keeps coming to mind.



Just for the sheer randomness of it, here is a picture of me riding the Sky Cycle at the Arizona Science Center. It was S O M U C H F U N!!!!!

No comments: