Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Twisted, twisted child

I love my children equally, but in different ways, because they are such different people. #2 is especially twisted. His sense of humor is so much like mine it frightens me sometimes. When watching movies we very often wind up laughing uproariously, when no one else does.

Last night while we were all watching our favorite show, "How I Met Your Mother," there was a commercial for some depression medicine. You know the one: Depression hurts, blah, blah, blah. (Not making fun of depression, just the commercial.) It talks about how depression hurts, sadness, being unable to function, lack of interest, etc. In the middle of it #2 pipes up with, "I'm depressed at school!" Driven man, #1 & I all laughed until we wet ourselves.

Changing the bed at 8:00p.m. is not very fun.

No comments: